Buildcore Collective is a complete construction resources company serving the Greater Hamilton and Surrounding Regions. Our partnered businesses have been in operation for a combined 180 years. These businesses have had humble beginnings - many family-owned and operated for several decades. Buildcore Collective offers a one-stop shop for your next construction project. We're looking for the best and brightest to help take our business to the next level. If you have a strong work ethic, professional communication and a passion for innovation, then this is the company for you.
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to work full time with a growing Construction Management Firm, overseeing our business units. This is a developmental role which will evolve over time and will be a valuable growth opportunity for the right candidate. Having an entrepreneurial mindset will position your well for success in this role.
This position encourages personnel development and mentoring of staff and establishing a positive environment for employees.
Includes but not limited to:
- Overseeing and leading all aspects of Operations for multiple Business Units
- Oversees and drives team performance to ensure achievement of service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Works closely with local representatives, engineering consulting firms, general contractors and sub trades
- Is accountable for the profit and loss of the business unit.
- Work with multiple Business Units and Managers across a large region, driving to coordinate on-site visits and reviews.
- Time management is essential to make sure everything gets done.
- Responsible for Quality Control and Business Plan development.
- Works closely with finance on the development of operating budgets
- Investigate and resolve operational issues and deficiencies
- Having the ability to make hard and fast decisions is crucial to success.
- Other duties as assigned
- Frequent local travel required
- Must have knowledge of the Construction Industry, trades and certifications required to work in various roles
- Knowledge of applicable codes and standards
- Knowledge of OHSA as it applies to industrial Industry and Construction
- Strong budgeting and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a combined equivalent of experience and education will be considered. Any additional education and/or experience in trades ideal.
- Proven leadership and performance management experience.
- Previous experience developing and implement standard operating procedures
- Reliable vehicle required
Buildcore Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Email applications to email@example.com